FLYING WHALES’ goal is to develop and industrialize a unique 60 tons Large Capacity Airship, dedicated to freight transport. This solution will embark disruptive technologies addressing world challenges: low environmental impact and low operating cost.
This innovative solution is developed in cooperation with a consortium of French and foreign partners in the aerospace industry. Above all, this project currently gathers more than 100 passionate who represent the aviation great pioneers of our time.
FLYING WHALES bases its growth on key human values such as inclusive teamwork and boldness, with the ambition to contribute significantly to the emergence of a new world. We invite you to be part of this great disruptive industrial adventure that will lead to the emergence of a new generation of transportation solution.
Under the direction of the Airworthiness, Product Integrity & Quality (APIQ) Manager, the incumbent supports all activities linked with safety and reliability of the LCA60T.
His/her main responsibilities are:
- Conduct and review safety assessment at Aircraft level such as FHA, PASA, Common Data Document (CDD)
- Conduct and review Common Cause Analysis (CCA), including PRA, CMA and ZSA
- Conduct system level safety assessment such as System FHA, PSSA, SSA
- Conduct Structure and Mechanical safety assessment,
- Generate the safety and reliability objectives and Requirements in different levels to ensure the overall product integrity target is met
- Support the design team and the certification team including liaison with Certification authorities
- Support the internal training sessions,
- Contribute to project reviews and interface with supplier
You have a first significant experience in the safety domain at aircraft or system level (internship and apprenticeship are considered).
- Engineering Degree or equivalent Master’s degree,
- Experience of practicing ARP4754A and ARP4761 at aircraft/system level,
- Familiar with all methods of safety and reliability activities.
Nice to have skills:
- Knowledge of airship structure, avionics, electrical or propulsion systems,
- Knowledge of human factor.
- You enjoy small working team, you are enthusiastic and open,
- You face challenges with passion, and you love to over-deliver,
- You have a strong ambition for your skills development or your career, and you want to participate as a pioneer in an aerospace project.
Very good English (C1), Quality focused, rigor & big appetite for this adventure are mandatory!