FLYING WHALES’ goal is to develop and industrialize a unique 60 tons Large Capacity Airship, dedicated to freight transport. This solution will embark disruptive technologies addressing world challenges: low environmental impact and low operating cost.
This innovative solution is developed in cooperation with a consortium of French and foreign partners in the aerospace industry. Above all, this project currently gathers more than 100 passionate who represent the aviation great pioneers of our time.
FLYING WHALES bases its growth on key human values such as inclusive teamwork and boldness, with the ambition to contribute significantly to the emergence of a new world. We invite you to be part of this great disruptive industrial adventure that will lead to the emergence of a new generation of transportation solution.
You will participate in the development and evolution of the Quality Management System (QMS) of the company and will ensure various missions in an international context:
- Participate in the development of the QMS in compliance with EN9100,
- Participate in the development of the company infrastructure necessary to be compliant with EASA PART 21 Subpart J (DOA), Subpart-G (POA) as well as other relevant regulations necessary for this complex aeronautical and international environment,
- Ensure that the documentation structure of the company is properly deployed and kept up-to-date,
- Evaluate and monitor suppliers,
- Conduct internal and external audits, assessments, investigations, compliance reviews as well as risk analyses,
- Follow-up of internal and external action plans
- Promoting Quality throughout the company
You have acquired a first significant experience (min 5 years) in quality ideally in the aerospace world including hands-on design and/or product assurance activities.
Education & Experience
- Degree in engineering and preferably a master’s degree of a special focus on Management Systems including Quality,
- Experience in certification domain regarding Organisational Approvals (DOA, POA etc),
- Perfectly familiar with the following standards and regulation: EN 9100, ISO 9001, EASA Part21, ARP 4754
- Good knowledge on quality analyses methods,
- Knowledge of Documentation Management, Configuration Management, Systems Engineering and/or auditing experience is a real plus.
- A strong team member with very good communication skills
- Passionate and enthusiastic
- Analytical and solution oriented
- Fluent in MS Office tools
- Capability to work in a dynamic international environment
- Very good English is required for the position.
- Other languages (French, Spanish, Chinese) are a real plus.
Quality focused, rigor & big appetite for this adventure are mandatory!