FLYING WHALES’ goal is to develop and industrialize a unique 60 tons Large Capacity Airship, dedicated to freight transport. This solution will embark disruptive technologies addressing world challenges: low environmental impact and low operating cost.
This innovative solution is developed in cooperation with a consortium of French and foreign partners in the aerospace industry. Above all, this project currently gathers more than 100 passionate who represent the aviation great pioneers of our time.
FLYING WHALES bases its growth on key human values such as inclusive teamwork and boldness, with the ambition to contribute significantly to the emergence of a new world. We invite you to be part of this great disruptive industrial adventure that will lead to the emergence of a new generation of transportation solution.
Under the hierarchical responsibility of the Marketing and Communication Director, the role of the Communication Manager will be to structure a communication strategy, coordinate its actions and thus contribute to strengthening the reputation of FLYING WHALES and its solution, in France and abroad.
As part of a compact, dynamic and caring team, you will be the point of convergence with all the other FLYING WHALES team players in order to provide consistent and innovative visibility of the company to current and future investors, prospects and suppliers.
The development of communication at FLYING WHALES should also strengthen its image as an employer brand.
Finally, these actions should also make it possible to communicate better internally to support the growth of the workforce and the rapid changes in the company.
After having proposed a communication strategy, your responsibilities will include
Public and media relations
- Media monitoring
- Writing press releases
- Focal point for journalists' requests (visuals, interviews, etc.)
Events & Community
- Project management during participation in trade shows or any other type of event
- Organization of events both dedicated to FLYING WHALES’s communities
- Create and support those communities
- Ensure internal and external compliance with the graphic charter
- Creation and updating of FW print communication tools (brochures, kakemonos…) with the graphic design team.
- Management of printing orders from suppliers of the various printing tools (kakemonos, brochures, business cards…).
- Website upgrade
- Animation of FLYING WHALES social media presence with a dedicated communication plan on Linkedin, Twitter, and any relevant media : writing news, sharing relevant articles and studies,etc.
- Content creation
- Define the editorial schedule to execute it
- Design, write and produce online and offline content on a regular basis
- Set up a content management system and ensure its reporting
Graduated with a degree in communication or journalism, you have 5 to 10 years of experience in a company as Communication manager / Brand Content / Press relations with the advertiser or in a communication agency.
You have an entrepreneurial spirit and you are ready to adapt to a constantly changing business.
To meet this challenge, you need:
- Very good writing skills, impeccable spelling and hundreds of ideas.
- Be resourceful and autonomous. You are also recognized for being a rigorous, organized person.
- To be an enthusiastic proposing force to support the growth of a company like no other
- A good knowledge of social networks
- An obvious ROI culture
- A very good knowledge of IT tools (Office pack, Google Analytics, CRM/newsletters, WordPress). Knowledge of Photoshop, WordPress, Google Analytics and Illustrator would be an asset.
- Fluency in English
– A personal interest in innovation, aeronautics, high-tech industry
This position is a great opportunity to evolve in the heart of an extraordinary adventure. We look forward to meeting the person who will leave his or her mark on one of the most exciting industrial projects of the moment.